Ayurveda (Ayur= life+Veda=science or knowledge) is the ancient and traditional system of medicine from ancient India that goes back over 5000 years. It embodies an art, science and wisdom to rejuvenate and nourish the body inside out for longevity and helps one with balanced living practices to help live life to its fullest potential. Ayurvedic principles and protocols help balance and integrate mind-body-spirit wellness through nutrition, lifestyle practices, mental, emotional and spiritual practices to help one integrate fully into their life experience while in the human body. Each individual is considered as a unique expression of Divine principle living their with their circumstances and life-purpose and life-path in consideration. Gut and Digestive health as well as lifestyle practices are evaluated carefully for each person to provide a highly personalized and customized wellness experience.
As a Certified Ayurvedic Wellness Health Counselor (AWC) and Practitioner (AWP), Registered Yoga Practitioner (RYT-200) and Meditation Practitioner, I offer personalized wellness guidance for many chronic health conditions using the principles of Ayurveda as well as borrow from the ancient Vedic traditions. By balancing Gut-Brain health and combining lifestyle practices of meditation, breath control and simple yoga therapeutic postures, I help you achieve optimal wellness and a balanced sense of self.
Click to learn more…
What to Expect
- In-depth Ayurvedic assessment for your unique Mind-Body Type
- Pulse-Assessment and customized lifestyle recommendations to balance mind-body state
- Marma Point Therapy with essential oils
- Color therapy, Sound vibration therapy
- Personalized guidelines for diet, stress-management & lifestyle practices
- Priority-based Organic plant based supplements recommended
- On-going consultations for your health management
- 21-day Panchakarma (5-Step Detoxification/Rejuvenation) Guidance
- Customized Ayurvedic recipes for long-term health maintenance
Experience Wellness Inside Out Today!