Jyotish (‘Science of Light’) is an ancient art and science of divination from the Vedic philosophies of ancient India and is still used prevalently in modern day, traditional Indian households. A Jyotish consultation providesa a 360 degree view on your life’s journey and path taken. The approach is from the Vedic philosophical perspective of the 4 goals of Human Life: Dharma (life’s purpose), Artha (path taken to fulfill Dharma and desires), Kama (physical/ material desires), Moksha (Liberation or Salvation). Jyotish also provides insights on the effects of Karma (effect of one’s life’s actions) as well as issues that arise in one’s life circumstances.
You receive a Birth /Natal astrological Chart (Kundli) as well as a comprehensive and detailed chart notes with recommendations and remedial measures that you can undertake to help you progress through your life’s journey and opportunities. Consults maybe done during major life-changes, events, and milestones like birth, death, marriage, divorce, job / financial changes, serious or chronic illnesses, infertility, accidents and trauma, serious relationships to determine compatibility prior to marriage, family /workplace conflicts, or mental / emotional/spiritual crises, etc.
Gayathri is trained in the S. Indian (Kerala) style of Jyotish and she mentors with an astrologer who hails from a family of a long line of astrologers for generations. She considers everyone’s life chart sacred and treats each consultation with great respect, devotion and compassion without judgement. Recommendations provided are highly personalized on your birth chart. Your chart and its details are maintained with the strictest confidentiality. It is recommended that you print your chart out and store it in your sacred space, altar etc.
Scheduling a Consult
Vedic Astrology (Jyotish) consults are pre-paid as I cast your chart and write up notes well ahead of our consultation.
- Complete and Submit the Request for Consult Form below.
- Complete payment via PayPal (Prices are subject to change)
- Schedule a consultation appointment 10-12 days out. (click on the Blue Schedule Now button)
- Consults are done in real time via Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts, FaceTime or a phone call.
- A New client consultation runs 75-90 minutes.
- You will receive a birth (natal) Jyotish Chart in the South Indian Style ahead of the session.
- After your consultation session, detailed chart Consultation notes will be emailed to you.